Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2018

PIXTON

Pixton is a comic creation tool.  Pixton provides an environment that helps students to think critically about the story structure and context. Students can collaborate with each other on any project that their teachers give and share their creativity with the world. In addition, people can comment on their comics that enhance their self-confidence.
It is so fun and easy to create a comics. They will love writing with Pixton.
CLICK HERE  to read my comic book. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ahsen,

    Great post. Totally agree with everything you said. Any teacher don't use Pixton to help their learners in a specific subject matter. If they would use it, I am one hundred percent sure that they would get great and perfect results. By the way, you captured all my thoughts much more eloquently than I saw in the other articles. Thanks for sharing your spectacular knowledge. Have a nice week ahead. 💙

    Lots of love,
    Hilalpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing your amazing ideas with me. :) 💚

      Delete